Have the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) recommendations on managing conflicts of interest gone far enough and do brokers realise the potential issues?
Kevin: It seems to me that there's been a huge amount of work done by organisations like Biba to help make brokers more aware. However, the biggest difficulty is getting the interpretation and the judgement of the rules - that's where most guidance is needed.
Jane: I think we need to keep things in proportion but appreciate that t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData