In Insurance Age's March issue Branko Bjelobaba suggested that "compliance with requirements can only be achieved through having sensible and easy to understand rules". So true!
In my work as a claims advocate i frequently come across brokers who have advised their client in accordance with what they thought were the financial services authority (FSA) regulations but were in fact very far off the mark.
In a recent case before the court [Nicholas G Jones v Environcom Ltd & Miles Smith Insurance
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners