In Insurance Age's March issue Branko Bjelobaba suggested that "compliance with requirements can only be achieved through having sensible and easy to understand rules". So true!
In my work as a claims advocate i frequently come across brokers who have advised their client in accordance with what they thought were the financial services authority (FSA) regulations but were in fact very far off the mark.
In a recent case before the court [Nicholas G Jones v Environcom Ltd & Miles Smith Insurance B
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017