In Insurance Age's March issue Branko Bjelobaba suggested that "compliance with requirements can only be achieved through having sensible and easy to understand rules". So true!
In my work as a claims advocate i frequently come across brokers who have advised their client in accordance with what they thought were the financial services authority (FSA) regulations but were in fact very far off the mark.
In a recent case before the court [Nicholas G Jones v Environcom Ltd & Miles Smith Insurance B
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData