Outsourcing tasks to specialists continues to attract serious interest from intermediaries. Competitive markets for brokers in recent years, combined with the promise of efficiencies and cost savings, have offered powerful arguments in favour of contracting out non-essentials to focus more on core activities. Moreover, the increasing capabilities of service providers has led to a reassessment of the more sensitive areas of brokers' businesses.
Nowhere is the debate more acute than over the
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?