The Folgate Partnership is rolling out a new tool to broaden its brokers' risk management proposition and "increase account executives' awareness of risk management".
All account executives will be trained on the tool, which is installed on their laptops, before being sent out to client's premises to provide the risk assessment service.
The software, supplied by Risk Assessment Services, covers 15 areas of business, including premises, building maintenance; environment; employment; health and
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData