The Folgate Partnership is rolling out a new tool to broaden its brokers' risk management proposition and "increase account executives' awareness of risk management".
All account executives will be trained on the tool, which is installed on their laptops, before being sent out to client's premises to provide the risk assessment service.
The software, supplied by Risk Assessment Services, covers 15 areas of business, including premises, building maintenance; environment; employment; health and
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey