The Folgate Partnership is rolling out a new tool to broaden its brokers' risk management proposition and "increase account executives' awareness of risk management".
All account executives will be trained on the tool, which is installed on their laptops, before being sent out to client's premises to provide the risk assessment service.
The software, supplied by Risk Assessment Services, covers 15 areas of business, including premises, building maintenance; environment; employment; health and
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017