Disaster - a word heavy with resonance. When it is heard cracklingacross the airwaves, the world changes for everyone. People everywherestop to think of their own loved ones.
But for others, an even greater fear looms - not of mortality, but of ...paperwork. Pity most of all the disaster recovery Gold Team Leaders.
For them, disaster means lots and lots and lots of forms. Small wonder,then, that disaster recovery (DR), business continuity - whatever youchoose to call it - was hidden away on th
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017