Disaster - a word heavy with resonance. When it is heard cracklingacross the airwaves, the world changes for everyone. People everywherestop to think of their own loved ones.
But for others, an even greater fear looms - not of mortality, but of ...paperwork. Pity most of all the disaster recovery Gold Team Leaders.
For them, disaster means lots and lots and lots of forms. Small wonder,then, that disaster recovery (DR), business continuity - whatever youchoose to call it - was hidden away on th
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups