Disaster - a word heavy with resonance. When it is heard cracklingacross the airwaves, the world changes for everyone. People everywherestop to think of their own loved ones.
But for others, an even greater fear looms - not of mortality, but of ...paperwork. Pity most of all the disaster recovery Gold Team Leaders.
For them, disaster means lots and lots and lots of forms. Small wonder,then, that disaster recovery (DR), business continuity - whatever youchoose to call it - was hidden away on
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?