Broker commissions have come under scrutiny this year like never before. The way brokers earn them, who they earn them from and their justifications of the added cost have become a bone of contention between the market and the Financial Services Authority. But worse, there is a fear that this seeming distrust shown by the regulator may be picked up by clients.
Brokers have sworn blind that in comparison to the level of work they do for their clients, their remuneration can be rather small. What w
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do