The city of Birmingham, with its strong cosmopolitan vibe and distinguished nightlife, may seem an unusual choice for an insurer with its roots in the church. However, the regional offices of the specialist insurer, Ecclesiastical, also deal with other niche areas including charity, care homes, education and heritage properties, such as independent schools and St Paul's Cathedral in London.
Cathy Taylor is the regional manager of Ecclesiastical's Birmingham branch and explains that, as the in
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed