Insurers are under tremendous pressure to keep their claims costs under control, so the need to get together and share claims fraud information is more important than ever. But are insurers reluctant to share information because they are frightened of losing competitive advantage?
The differences between insurers - whether of knowledge or of process - are what gives one company an advantage over another. And Paul Cosh, managing director of BDML Connect, believes it is right that such advantag
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017