How confident would you be to sign a legally binding document, stating that no complaints had been made against your firm, knowing that if you missed just one, it could cost your firm a significant amount of money?
As soon as your firm's professional indemnity (PI) renewal proposal arrives, your firm will have to make just such a declaration. If one complaint is overlooked and turns into a claim, it could fall outside the protection of your PI policy.
On every PI proposal form, there is a "no
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017