How confident would you be to sign a legally binding document, stating that no complaints had been made against your firm, knowing that if you missed just one, it could cost your firm a significant amount of money?
As soon as your firm's professional indemnity (PI) renewal proposal arrives, your firm will have to make just such a declaration. If one complaint is overlooked and turns into a claim, it could fall outside the protection of your PI policy.
On every PI proposal form, there is a "no
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business