How confident would you be to sign a legally binding document, stating that no complaints had been made against your firm, knowing that if you missed just one, it could cost your firm a significant amount of money?
As soon as your firm's professional indemnity (PI) renewal proposal arrives, your firm will have to make just such a declaration. If one complaint is overlooked and turns into a claim, it could fall outside the protection of your PI policy.
On every PI proposal form, there is a "no
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income