These are busy times for brokers, as factors such as regulation and competition from direct writers continue to demand time and resources. In addition to a growing list of challenges, brokers must also address the issue of staff retention. Although this is not a problem unique to the insurance broking sector, firms could face significant problems if they fail to maintain a loyal and happy workforce.
Certainly, brokers are not alone in having to address the staff retention issue with some urge
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do