Policy Expert has bought motor insurance broker Sure Thing! for an undisclosed sum, it can be revealed.
As a result of the deal, Sure Thing! chief executive officer Brendan Devine has left the business, along with commercial director Stevie Sutherland and underwriting director Kevin Kiernan.
In its latest set of financial results, Sure Thing! posted a loss of £3.41m for the year to 31 March 2018, which followed losses in the three preceding years.
A spokesperson for the business told Insuranc
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?