Ardonagh Group is set to close 24 Swinton branches according to its results for Q1 2019.
An investor presentation revealed that £6m has been spent on Swinton to close 24 of the remaining branches and accelerate integration - the changes left Swinton with just 20 branches open as of the end of March this year.
The document also showed that 30% of a planned £35m FY19 transformation investment had been completed, and £5.0m cost savings delivered.
A spokesperson commented: ““These changes
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click