PIB has confirmed that it has engaged Deloitte as it seeks to expand further into Europe.
The consolidator began working with Deloitte two months ago in order to raise the funds required to pursue its European aims.
CEO Brendan McManus told to Insurance Age that the business is seeking a figure between £100m and £200m.
This fund-raising effort was reported by Insurance Insider late last week.
McManus also detailed that PIB’s search for further lenders was “going well”.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals