PIB has confirmed that it has engaged Deloitte as it seeks to expand further into Europe.
The consolidator began working with Deloitte two months ago in order to raise the funds required to pursue its European aims.
CEO Brendan McManus told to Insurance Age that the business is seeking a figure between £100m and £200m.
This fund-raising effort was reported by Insurance Insider late last week.
McManus also detailed that PIB’s search for further lenders was “going well”.
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey