PIB has confirmed that it has engaged Deloitte as it seeks to expand further into Europe.
The consolidator began working with Deloitte two months ago in order to raise the funds required to pursue its European aims.
CEO Brendan McManus told to Insurance Age that the business is seeking a figure between £100m and £200m.
This fund-raising effort was reported by Insurance Insider late last week.
McManus also detailed that PIB’s search for further lenders was “going well”.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm