Not at any time since I took the helm at Biba has our sector faced the prospect of such immense change.
US president John F Kennedy once said: “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” This suggests to me that Biba’s 2019 manifesto theme of Risks and Opportunities is spot on.
Alongside Brexit our sector is facing an exponential development in InsurTech, ever changing risks in terms of flood and terrorism, and changing social and
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings