Not at any time since I took the helm at Biba has our sector faced the prospect of such immense change.
US president John F Kennedy once said: “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” This suggests to me that Biba’s 2019 manifesto theme of Risks and Opportunities is spot on.
Alongside Brexit our sector is facing an exponential development in InsurTech, ever changing risks in terms of flood and terrorism, and changing social and
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK