Not at any time since I took the helm at Biba has our sector faced the prospect of such immense change.
US president John F Kennedy once said: “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” This suggests to me that Biba’s 2019 manifesto theme of Risks and Opportunities is spot on.
Alongside Brexit our sector is facing an exponential development in InsurTech, ever changing risks in terms of flood and terrorism, and changing social and
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing