Not at any time since I took the helm at Biba has our sector faced the prospect of such immense change.
US president John F Kennedy once said: “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” This suggests to me that Biba’s 2019 manifesto theme of Risks and Opportunities is spot on.
Alongside Brexit our sector is facing an exponential development in InsurTech, ever changing risks in terms of flood and terrorism, and changing social and
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning