Felling-based commercial insurance broker Talbot Jones Risk Solutions has been awarded corporate chartered status by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
The family-run firm, which specialises in insurance for charities, social enterprises and professions, noted that it is the third brokerage in the North East to become chartered.
The broker detailed that this reflected its “sustained commitment to continued professional development, high ethical standards and excellent customer focus”.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change