Felling-based commercial insurance broker Talbot Jones Risk Solutions has been awarded corporate chartered status by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
The family-run firm, which specialises in insurance for charities, social enterprises and professions, noted that it is the third brokerage in the North East to become chartered.
The broker detailed that this reflected its “sustained commitment to continued professional development, high ethical standards and excellent customer focus”.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings