Felling-based commercial insurance broker Talbot Jones Risk Solutions has been awarded corporate chartered status by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
The family-run firm, which specialises in insurance for charities, social enterprises and professions, noted that it is the third brokerage in the North East to become chartered.
The broker detailed that this reflected its “sustained commitment to continued professional development, high ethical standards and excellent customer focus”.
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto