Alto Insurance Group, the holding company for Cobra’s network, London Markets, underwriting and insurance brokers businesses, has delivered a 7.1% increase in Ebitda to £1.56m for 2018.
The firm reported that positive movement was also seen in operating profit – which increased by 32% to £780,234 – and profit after tax which rose 26% to £433,027.
A filing at Companies House revealed that revenue was basically flat at £14.4m (2017: £14.3m).
However this reversed a fall of 4% in 2017 at which
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY