Alto Insurance Group, the holding company for Cobra’s network, London Markets, underwriting and insurance brokers businesses, has delivered a 7.1% increase in Ebitda to £1.56m for 2018.
The firm reported that positive movement was also seen in operating profit – which increased by 32% to £780,234 – and profit after tax which rose 26% to £433,027.
A filing at Companies House revealed that revenue was basically flat at £14.4m (2017: £14.3m).
However this reversed a fall of 4% in 2017 at which
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn