Alto Insurance Group, the holding company for Cobra’s network, London Markets, underwriting and insurance brokers businesses, has delivered a 7.1% increase in Ebitda to £1.56m for 2018.
The firm reported that positive movement was also seen in operating profit – which increased by 32% to £780,234 – and profit after tax which rose 26% to £433,027.
A filing at Companies House revealed that revenue was basically flat at £14.4m (2017: £14.3m).
However this reversed a fall of 4% in 2017 at which
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders