Alto Insurance Group, the holding company for Cobra’s network, London Markets, underwriting and insurance brokers businesses, has delivered a 7.1% increase in Ebitda to £1.56m for 2018.
The firm reported that positive movement was also seen in operating profit – which increased by 32% to £780,234 – and profit after tax which rose 26% to £433,027.
A filing at Companies House revealed that revenue was basically flat at £14.4m (2017: £14.3m).
However this reversed a fall of 4% in 2017 at which
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings