Robertson Low, a Lloyd’s broker which operates in London and Dublin, has partnered with software house Open GI in order to grow its presence in the wholesale and retail markets.
Previously the business used its own bespoke technology system.
According to a joint statement with the software house, the broker is looking to develop its general insurance offering with a focus on schemes and commercial lines.
Andy Low, Robertson Low’s managing director explained: “Robertson Low is keen to
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth