Robertson Low, a Lloyd’s broker which operates in London and Dublin, has partnered with software house Open GI in order to grow its presence in the wholesale and retail markets.
Previously the business used its own bespoke technology system.
According to a joint statement with the software house, the broker is looking to develop its general insurance offering with a focus on schemes and commercial lines.
Andy Low, Robertson Low’s managing director explained: “Robertson Low is keen to
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division