Robertson Low, a Lloyd’s broker which operates in London and Dublin, has partnered with software house Open GI in order to grow its presence in the wholesale and retail markets.
Previously the business used its own bespoke technology system.
According to a joint statement with the software house, the broker is looking to develop its general insurance offering with a focus on schemes and commercial lines.
Andy Low, Robertson Low’s managing director explained: “Robertson Low is keen to
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years