Robertson Low, a Lloyd’s broker which operates in London and Dublin, has partnered with software house Open GI in order to grow its presence in the wholesale and retail markets.
Previously the business used its own bespoke technology system.
According to a joint statement with the software house, the broker is looking to develop its general insurance offering with a focus on schemes and commercial lines.
Andy Low, Robertson Low’s managing director explained: “Robertson Low is keen to
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit