Liability broker Wheatley Wright Insurance Services (WW Group) has been bought by PIB Group for an undisclosed sum.
The deal also includes WW Group’s underwriting arm, Online Risk Solutions.
It follows PIB’s buy of Albany Childcare which was announced just two days ago (3 July).
WW Group is based in Leicester and, in addition to its liability focus, also covers associated risks.
According to PIB it offers products tailor-made for specific trades and activities and primarily works with
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey