Liability broker Wheatley Wright Insurance Services (WW Group) has been bought by PIB Group for an undisclosed sum.
The deal also includes WW Group’s underwriting arm, Online Risk Solutions.
It follows PIB’s buy of Albany Childcare which was announced just two days ago (3 July).
WW Group is based in Leicester and, in addition to its liability focus, also covers associated risks.
According to PIB it offers products tailor-made for specific trades and activities and primarily works with
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand