Tokio Marine HCC has signed up to buy Qdos Contractor, part of The Qdos Group, for an undisclosed amount.
Qdos Contractor is the only business included in the deal out of the eight companies that make up The Qdos Group.
The remaining businesses will continue to operate independently through the current owners.
The takeover, which is subject to approval in the UK and in Japan, is expected to complete by the fourth quarter of 2018.
According to the insurer, Qdos Contractor is a provider of
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product