The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) and the Association of British Insurers (ABI) attended a Brexit preparedness meeting at 10 Downing Street on 8 August.
Steve White, chief executive of Biba, and Huw Evans, director general of the ABI, represented their organisations at the meeting.
The meeting, hosted by Michael Gove MP, brought together 18 industry bodies from various sectors to discuss the new government’s approach to Brexit and its effects on business.
“The whole purpose of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018