I returned from my summer holiday to find a truly famous name been hired by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to front its campaign to warn consumers that the deadline to claim for PPI is fast approaching.
Yes, star of action flicks The Terminator, Predator, True Lies and, my personal fave, Total Recall, Arnold Schwarzenegger is warning the nation that if you don’t “get your ass to Mars” and claim now it will be too late.
The actor is reportedly being paid £1.5m for lending his voice and l
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks