I returned from my summer holiday to find a truly famous name been hired by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to front its campaign to warn consumers that the deadline to claim for PPI is fast approaching.
Yes, star of action flicks The Terminator, Predator, True Lies and, my personal fave, Total Recall, Arnold Schwarzenegger is warning the nation that if you don’t “get your ass to Mars” and claim now it will be too late.
The actor is reportedly being paid £1.5m for lending his voice and l
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Markerstudy confirms 27 redundancies
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Go Compare rejects £460m Zoopla-owner bid
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance