I returned from my summer holiday to find a truly famous name been hired by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to front its campaign to warn consumers that the deadline to claim for PPI is fast approaching.
Yes, star of action flicks The Terminator, Predator, True Lies and, my personal fave, Total Recall, Arnold Schwarzenegger is warning the nation that if you don’t “get your ass to Mars” and claim now it will be too late.
The actor is reportedly being paid £1.5m for lending his voice and l
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options