I returned from my summer holiday to find a truly famous name been hired by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to front its campaign to warn consumers that the deadline to claim for PPI is fast approaching.
Yes, star of action flicks The Terminator, Predator, True Lies and, my personal fave, Total Recall, Arnold Schwarzenegger is warning the nation that if you don’t “get your ass to Mars” and claim now it will be too late.
The actor is reportedly being paid £1.5m for lending his voice and l
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa