Digital managing general agent, Azur, has developed Smart Home, a product for brokers to sell to clients in the emerging wealth sector.
The MGA described it as a comprehensive product that gives clients blanket buildings cover, unlimited contents and global all-risks cover, as well as tackling emerging risks with the addition of personal cyber cover. The product is also warranty free.
Azur Smart Home is the first product available on the Azur Hub which is also being launched by the MGA.
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers