Digital managing general agent, Azur, has developed Smart Home, a product for brokers to sell to clients in the emerging wealth sector.
The MGA described it as a comprehensive product that gives clients blanket buildings cover, unlimited contents and global all-risks cover, as well as tackling emerging risks with the addition of personal cyber cover. The product is also warranty free.
Azur Smart Home is the first product available on the Azur Hub which is also being launched by the MGA.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change