Digital managing general agent, Azur, has developed Smart Home, a product for brokers to sell to clients in the emerging wealth sector.
The MGA described it as a comprehensive product that gives clients blanket buildings cover, unlimited contents and global all-risks cover, as well as tackling emerging risks with the addition of personal cyber cover. The product is also warranty free.
Azur Smart Home is the first product available on the Azur Hub which is also being launched by the MGA.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment