“I’ve always been really curious, I would walk up to anyone and ask them a question whereas some people are really hierarchical,” says Gallagher’s non-executive chair Sue Langley.
It is an attitude she believes is embedded in the broker’s culture.
“I would hope nobody in Gallagher would have any boundaries about who they wanted to talk to,” she maintains.
“I would be horrified if people in Gallagher were hierarchical and felt they couldn’t come to talk to me or others on the exec.”
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders