Former A&A Group and Mulsanne Insurance boss Tony Allen has taken on a non-executive director role at motor broker Clegg Gifford, Insurance Age can reveal.
Allen stated that his experience in non-standard motor meant he was a good candidate for the Clegg Gifford board.
“It is very exciting being there as the business has been through a period of change. It has expanded recently and has a young, dynamic, team who I can help guide.”
Clegg Gifford specialises in taxi and specialist
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers