Former A&A Group and Mulsanne Insurance boss Tony Allen has taken on a non-executive director role at motor broker Clegg Gifford, Insurance Age can reveal.
Allen stated that his experience in non-standard motor meant he was a good candidate for the Clegg Gifford board.
“It is very exciting being there as the business has been through a period of change. It has expanded recently and has a young, dynamic, team who I can help guide.”
Clegg Gifford specialises in taxi and specialist
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected