Former A&A Group and Mulsanne Insurance boss Tony Allen has taken on a non-executive director role at motor broker Clegg Gifford, Insurance Age can reveal.
Allen stated that his experience in non-standard motor meant he was a good candidate for the Clegg Gifford board.
“It is very exciting being there as the business has been through a period of change. It has expanded recently and has a young, dynamic, team who I can help guide.”
Clegg Gifford specialises in taxi and specialist
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman