Former A&A Group and Mulsanne Insurance boss Tony Allen has taken on a non-executive director role at motor broker Clegg Gifford, Insurance Age can reveal.
Allen stated that his experience in non-standard motor meant he was a good candidate for the Clegg Gifford board.
“It is very exciting being there as the business has been through a period of change. It has expanded recently and has a young, dynamic, team who I can help guide.”
Clegg Gifford specialises in taxi and specialist
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs