RSA has promoted Lee Mooney to the newly-created role of UK regions director for its Commercial Risk Solutions (CRS) business.
He has stepped up after overseeing the company’s CRS Regions North business.
Rob Gibbs, managing director, Commercial Risk Solutions, UK & International Region, said: “Lee’s drive, enthusiasm and knowledge of the regional broker market have been key to the improvements we’re making in CRS and I’m confident that his expertise and insights will be invaluable to driving o
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin