RSA has promoted Lee Mooney to the newly-created role of UK regions director for its Commercial Risk Solutions (CRS) business.
He has stepped up after overseeing the company’s CRS Regions North business.
Rob Gibbs, managing director, Commercial Risk Solutions, UK & International Region, said: “Lee’s drive, enthusiasm and knowledge of the regional broker market have been key to the improvements we’re making in CRS and I’m confident that his expertise and insights will be invaluable to driving
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed