RSA has promoted Lee Mooney to the newly-created role of UK regions director for its Commercial Risk Solutions (CRS) business.
He has stepped up after overseeing the company’s CRS Regions North business.
Rob Gibbs, managing director, Commercial Risk Solutions, UK & International Region, said: “Lee’s drive, enthusiasm and knowledge of the regional broker market have been key to the improvements we’re making in CRS and I’m confident that his expertise and insights will be invaluable to driving
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing