Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) has appointed Lucy Clarke as chief executive of the group’s worldwide insurance broking activities, with the title Global CEO of JLT Specialty.
Clarke will step into the newly created position from the beginning of April.
She joined JLT in 2002 and currently leads JLT Specialty’s energy and marine teams. She was appointed deputy CEO of JLT Specialty in the UK in September 2015 and joined the group executive committee in September 2016.
According to the firm the ne
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand