Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) has appointed Lucy Clarke as chief executive of the group’s worldwide insurance broking activities, with the title Global CEO of JLT Specialty.
Clarke will step into the newly created position from the beginning of April.
She joined JLT in 2002 and currently leads JLT Specialty’s energy and marine teams. She was appointed deputy CEO of JLT Specialty in the UK in September 2015 and joined the group executive committee in September 2016.
According to the firm the ne
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData