Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) has appointed Lucy Clarke as chief executive of the group’s worldwide insurance broking activities, with the title Global CEO of JLT Specialty.
Clarke will step into the newly created position from the beginning of April.
She joined JLT in 2002 and currently leads JLT Specialty’s energy and marine teams. She was appointed deputy CEO of JLT Specialty in the UK in September 2015 and joined the group executive committee in September 2016.
According to the firm the ne
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin