Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) has appointed Lucy Clarke as chief executive of the group’s worldwide insurance broking activities, with the title Global CEO of JLT Specialty.
Clarke will step into the newly created position from the beginning of April.
She joined JLT in 2002 and currently leads JLT Specialty’s energy and marine teams. She was appointed deputy CEO of JLT Specialty in the UK in September 2015 and joined the group executive committee in September 2016.
According to the firm the ne
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark