XL Catlin has launched Leisure Protect – an insurance package aimed at the mid to large visitor attraction sector and designed to provide assistance against a range of security threats and in the event of catastrophic injury.
XL Catlin, recently acquired by Axa in a $15bn deal, detailed that the comprehensive insurance package for the attractions sector would initially be available in the UK and Ireland.
The proposition comes with location limits of up to $25m (£18.45m) for bodily injury, prop
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform