XL Catlin has launched Leisure Protect – an insurance package aimed at the mid to large visitor attraction sector and designed to provide assistance against a range of security threats and in the event of catastrophic injury.
XL Catlin, recently acquired by Axa in a $15bn deal, detailed that the comprehensive insurance package for the attractions sector would initially be available in the UK and Ireland.
The proposition comes with location limits of up to $25m (£18.45m) for bodily injury,
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected