XL Catlin has launched Leisure Protect – an insurance package aimed at the mid to large visitor attraction sector and designed to provide assistance against a range of security threats and in the event of catastrophic injury.
XL Catlin, recently acquired by Axa in a $15bn deal, detailed that the comprehensive insurance package for the attractions sector would initially be available in the UK and Ireland.
The proposition comes with location limits of up to $25m (£18.45m) for bodily injury, prop
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed