Phil Bayles, managing director of UK intermediaries at Aviva, has promised brokers that they will see a “continuation” of the strategy that has made the business “successful over the years” as he explained the recent management changes at the insurer.
Colm Holmes, the chief executive officer of Aviva UK general insurance, is moving to become president and chief executive officer of Aviva Canada.
Rob Townend, currently Aviva’s UK claims director, has been appointed managing director of Aviva UK
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand