Phil Bayles, managing director of UK intermediaries at Aviva, has promised brokers that they will see a “continuation” of the strategy that has made the business “successful over the years” as he explained the recent management changes at the insurer.
Colm Holmes, the chief executive officer of Aviva UK general insurance, is moving to become president and chief executive officer of Aviva Canada.
Rob Townend, currently Aviva’s UK claims director, has been appointed managing director of Aviva UK
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand