ERS has launched a new agriculture operations team, following what it said was a 24% increase in demand for its agriculture policies in the last six months.
The 27-strong team will be based at ERS’ offices in Swansea and the provider stated that the unit will focus entirely on agriculture business with the aim to deliver fast, expert advice on new business, renewals, MTAs and claims.
The Lloyd’s motor insurer noted that the move would enable the business to respond to broker needs more effect
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks