ERS has launched a new agriculture operations team, following what it said was a 24% increase in demand for its agriculture policies in the last six months.
The 27-strong team will be based at ERS’ offices in Swansea and the provider stated that the unit will focus entirely on agriculture business with the aim to deliver fast, expert advice on new business, renewals, MTAs and claims.
The Lloyd’s motor insurer noted that the move would enable the business to respond to broker needs more effect
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa