ERS has launched a new agriculture operations team, following what it said was a 24% increase in demand for its agriculture policies in the last six months.
The 27-strong team will be based at ERS’ offices in Swansea and the provider stated that the unit will focus entirely on agriculture business with the aim to deliver fast, expert advice on new business, renewals, MTAs and claims.
The Lloyd’s motor insurer noted that the move would enable the business to respond to broker needs more effect
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Markerstudy confirms 27 redundancies
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Go Compare rejects £460m Zoopla-owner bid
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance