ERS has launched a new agriculture operations team, following what it said was a 24% increase in demand for its agriculture policies in the last six months.
The 27-strong team will be based at ERS’ offices in Swansea and the provider stated that the unit will focus entirely on agriculture business with the aim to deliver fast, expert advice on new business, renewals, MTAs and claims.
The Lloyd’s motor insurer noted that the move would enable the business to respond to broker needs more effect
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options