What does the product do?
CDL Office Integration does exactly what the name suggests: it enables brokers to access Microsoft Office applications from within the CDL Classic operating system. This means users can extract data from policyholder records and use this information in either ad hoc or generic Word templates.
The integration works both ways, so issued Word documents can then be attached to policyholder records on the CDL system.
In what ways does your product benefit brokers?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud