What does the product do?
CDL Office Integration does exactly what the name suggests: it enables brokers to access Microsoft Office applications from within the CDL Classic operating system. This means users can extract data from policyholder records and use this information in either ad hoc or generic Word templates.
The integration works both ways, so issued Word documents can then be attached to policyholder records on the CDL system.
In what ways does your product benefit brokers?
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five