The insurance sector has been criticised by customers for being poor at online customer relationship management (CRM), a recent survey has revealed.
The latest study by database marketing specialist GI Insight found that improvement in this area was vital given that consumers were happy to be contacted via this channel.
The study asked respondents about their willingness to give 'permission to email', and found that almost three-quarters had given permission in the past six months to at least one
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud