The insurance sector has been criticised by customers for being poor at online customer relationship management (CRM), a recent survey has revealed.
The latest study by database marketing specialist GI Insight found that improvement in this area was vital given that consumers were happy to be contacted via this channel.
The study asked respondents about their willingness to give 'permission to email', and found that almost three-quarters had given permission in the past six months to at least one
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five