The London Market has underestimated true underlying rate reductions, despite insurers and brokers using rate-monitoring processes with more technical and actuarial input, according to Ernst & Young.
Its survey, The price is right? Technical pricing and rate monitoring in a softening market, polled 15 of the largest London Market insurers. The majority of those questioned also thought the market could soften further.
Almost three-quarters (73%) believed they had underestimated the impact this coul
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData