Zurich Financial Services' commercial business is rolling out three of its products through Sirius Financial Systems' Stargate e-trading platform. The system has been designed to enable more efficient placing of business between brokers and insurers. Eventually, Zurich's auto-rated commercial lines for shops and offices, hair and beauty salons and surgeries will operate on the platform. According to Sirius, other insurers, including Norwich Union and Groupama, will launch products through th
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April