A Chartered Management Institute and Remuneration Economics survey has revealed that women working in the insurance sector are more likely to resign than their male counterparts, despite enjoying higher salary increases and larger bonuses.
The findings showed that women in the insurance sector increased their earnings by 7.8% against 6.1% for men. In real terms, however, this means that female managers in the insurance sector earned an average of £44,383 in the year to January 2006 - still
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products