Emizon is aiming to work alongside the broking sector to raise awareness of a new alarm signalling service, aimed at commercial customers.
When an alarm is activated, Emizon 21 works by registering with a messaging service, which is then transferred to its alarm receiving centres. The system is fully managed by Emizon, and has been developed for internet protocol (IP) networks - more commonly known as broadband.
Sian Lloyd, marketing manager at Emizon, explained that, traditionally, business o
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017