Emizon is aiming to work alongside the broking sector to raise awareness of a new alarm signalling service, aimed at commercial customers.
When an alarm is activated, Emizon 21 works by registering with a messaging service, which is then transferred to its alarm receiving centres. The system is fully managed by Emizon, and has been developed for internet protocol (IP) networks - more commonly known as broadband.
Sian Lloyd, marketing manager at Emizon, explained that, traditionally, business o
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly