Emizon is aiming to work alongside the broking sector to raise awareness of a new alarm signalling service, aimed at commercial customers.
When an alarm is activated, Emizon 21 works by registering with a messaging service, which is then transferred to its alarm receiving centres. The system is fully managed by Emizon, and has been developed for internet protocol (IP) networks - more commonly known as broadband.
Sian Lloyd, marketing manager at Emizon, explained that, traditionally, business
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK