Brokers, already hard hit by rising postal costs since the implementation of statutory regulation, could see their bottom line further affected by the Royal Mail's new pricing system, which comes into effect on 21 August 2006.
Its current system is based only on the weight of items, however, the new system will be based on both size and weight and fall into three main size formats - letter, large letter and packet.
Royal Mail spokesman David Dale said: "We are making every possible effort to e
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?