Brokers, already hard hit by rising postal costs since the implementation of statutory regulation, could see their bottom line further affected by the Royal Mail's new pricing system, which comes into effect on 21 August 2006.
Its current system is based only on the weight of items, however, the new system will be based on both size and weight and fall into three main size formats - letter, large letter and packet.
Royal Mail spokesman David Dale said: "We are making every possible effort to e
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five