Intermediary-only insurer MMA Insurance (MMA) announced that it has delivered its best ever profit this year, against a background of portfolio shift and internal reorganisation.
The company was able to report an operating profit of £19.7m, a total pre-tax profit of £27.7m and an increase of 6% in renewable income.
While private motor still accounts for around 40% of the portfolio mix, MMA said it was increasingly focusing on property business, particularly in the small and medium sized enterp
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017