Intermediary-only insurer MMA Insurance (MMA) announced that it has delivered its best ever profit this year, against a background of portfolio shift and internal reorganisation.
The company was able to report an operating profit of £19.7m, a total pre-tax profit of £27.7m and an increase of 6% in renewable income.
While private motor still accounts for around 40% of the portfolio mix, MMA said it was increasingly focusing on property business, particularly in the small and medium sized enterp
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData