Liverpool Victoria (LV) has declined to clarify its position on the long-term future of Hero Insurance Services, the nationwide tele-broker, following its purchase as part of the Highway Group deal.
The market has been swept by rumours that the broker has been put up for sale as it is not thought to be a natural fit for the larger LV group.
However, a spokeswoman for the insurer said it was too early to say what would happen to the broker in the long run.
"The acquisition of Highway Group was based
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five