Liverpool Victoria (LV) has declined to clarify its position on the long-term future of Hero Insurance Services, the nationwide tele-broker, following its purchase as part of the Highway Group deal.
The market has been swept by rumours that the broker has been put up for sale as it is not thought to be a natural fit for the larger LV group.
However, a spokeswoman for the insurer said it was too early to say what would happen to the broker in the long run.
"The acquisition of Highway Group was based
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud