Liverpool Victoria (LV) has declined to clarify its position on the long-term future of Hero Insurance Services, the nationwide tele-broker, following its purchase as part of the Highway Group deal.
The market has been swept by rumours that the broker has been put up for sale as it is not thought to be a natural fit for the larger LV group.
However, a spokeswoman for the insurer said it was too early to say what would happen to the broker in the long run.
"The acquisition of Highway Group was based
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018