Almost half of motorists admit to driving while tired, according to a survey commissioned by Green Flag motoring assistance. The survey by road safety charity Brake, also found that 10% of drivers had driven on less than five hours of sleep at least once a month. Mary Williams, chief executive of Brake said: "Drivers need to wake up to the fact that tiredness and driving are a potentially lethal combination."
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018