Almost half of motorists admit to driving while tired, according to a survey commissioned by Green Flag motoring assistance. The survey by road safety charity Brake, also found that 10% of drivers had driven on less than five hours of sleep at least once a month. Mary Williams, chief executive of Brake said: "Drivers need to wake up to the fact that tiredness and driving are a potentially lethal combination."
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints