The acquisitive Folgate Partnership has completed the first deal under its new investment arm the Folgate Broker Alliance - set up to help brokers not yet ready to sell, but keen to secure an exit strategy.
The new operation, which will run independently of the main hub and spoke broking business, will offer brokers an exit strategy by initially buying a minority stake in a brokerage - typically 25% - conditional on the business selling in three or five years.
Chief operating officer Kenny Mac
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016