The acquisitive Folgate Partnership has completed the first deal under its new investment arm the Folgate Broker Alliance - set up to help brokers not yet ready to sell, but keen to secure an exit strategy.
The new operation, which will run independently of the main hub and spoke broking business, will offer brokers an exit strategy by initially buying a minority stake in a brokerage - typically 25% - conditional on the business selling in three or five years.
Chief operating officer Kenny Mac
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints