The board has committed itself to external scrutiny by way of three-yearly independent reviews. The previous external review – inspecting the FOS's case-handling procedures and systems – was carried out in 2004 by Professor Elaine Kempson.
The themes and focus for Lord Hunt's review were agreed by the board of the FOS and published as part of its corporate plan for 2007/08. As detailed in the corporate plan, the review that Lord Hunt will undertake will involve an examination, from an extern
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April