From a consumer perspective, the same suite of disclosures should be given, irrespective of where the consumer chooses to purchase their insurance protection said Biba in a statement.
Graeme Trudgill, Biba technical and corporate affairs executive, commented: “Our members are satisfied that the majority of the FSA proposals are acceptable but have significant concerns with two major areas of the proposals – Professional indemnity insurance and disclosure rules.”
Biba said that it agreed with
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData