Insurance companies estimate that there will be £100m* for car claims alone with the worst hit areas for flooding at the end of July were Worcestershire, Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire – although the impact could send shockwaves across the UK’s used car market.
The AA said it was concerned that many damaged cars might find their way onto the used car market and are warning motorists to be extra vigilant when looking for a second-hand car. The AA attended a record 3,700 breakdowns in these a
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?