Writing in the foreword to [email protected] 2008 Prince Charles stated: “No one takes a longer-term or more carefully calculated view of the future than the insurance sector. And there can be few other sectors which are so directly affected by climate change.
“Evaluating and then managing this risk is crucial if we are to put in place practical, long-term responses to climate change,” added Prince Charles. “This is why this publication and the insurance industry as a whole, is of such importance.”
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April