Tom Sexton and Ben Sheppard, both formerly of Marsh, are leading the practice and will harness the expertise that already exists across Aon’s global network.
The renewable energy sector is one of the fastest growing natural resource industries, as a result of the global demand for clean and alternative energy sources, with an estimated 25% growth rate between 2006 and 2007 alone.
With an emphasis on onshore and offshore wind, biomass, solar energy, wave, tidal and geothermal power projects,
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups