Tom Sexton and Ben Sheppard, both formerly of Marsh, are leading the practice and will harness the expertise that already exists across Aon’s global network.
The renewable energy sector is one of the fastest growing natural resource industries, as a result of the global demand for clean and alternative energy sources, with an estimated 25% growth rate between 2006 and 2007 alone.
With an emphasis on onshore and offshore wind, biomass, solar energy, wave, tidal and geothermal power projects,
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019