In particular, Hiscox has found that businesses have not followed the correct statutory procedures when it comes to making employees redundant, which has been leaving employers exposed to claims.
The top three claims Hiscox has seen involve failure to follow collective consultation procedures and obligations, which are necessary when 20 or more workers are at risk; employers not carrying out a fair and reasonable selection process; and employers making people redundant where the reason does not g
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData