The research conducted by FWD and commissioned by Biba has raised concerns that current FSA rules are not appropriate because they were finalised prior to the development of price comparison websites.
Some of the key findings of the research included:
• Over half of insurance buyers interviewed did not fully understand the differences between each insurance policy offered via comparison websites
• Only 6% of insurance comparison website users believed that the details of what the policy cove
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData