The key findings of the Lovells Tax Disputes Survey 2008 are:Businesses in the finance, banking and insurance sectors are at a significantly higher risk of ending up in court than other industry sectors - these accounted for 34% of all reported cases in which Leading Counsel were instructed. 22% of reported cases in which HMRC instructed Leading Counsel in disputes with businesses in the Banking, Finance and Insurance sectors were related to VAT issues. Claims HMRC are consistently pursuin
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData