With the news of two brokers, Astbury Wren & Co and Riverbourne Group, entering administration breaking in the same week, it could have been taken as the perfect excuse for the more negative among us to begin predicting a series of collapses in a broker market coming under increasing financial pressure.
And as if that wasn’t enough, RSA’s commercial chief recently announced that the insurer would be quick to pull out of product lines that are not working out. This follows the culling of 200 agen
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData