The relationship between brokers and insurance claims handlers is often somewhat fractious but always crucial. Insurance Age discussed the thorny issues of claims handling, outsourcing and its relationships with insurer partners with chief executive of Bollington Group, Stephen Wall.
How many members of staff handle claims in your office?
We have five claims staff - one out on the road and four based in our office.
How are claims handled?
Obviously it depends on the claim. On high volume claims
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover